We have over 60 years’ knowledge and experience of network operations and site specific requirements. All of our 90 drivers are trained to work to Health & Safety standards and provide excellent customer service. All drivers hold London Underground entry permits and are trained in the required procedures.
- Haulage services with a fleet of 40 heavy goods vehicles including, rigids, articulated lorries and small vans.
- A service that can carry anything from a single envelope to 60ft lengths of rail.
- HIAB (lorry loader) services with full Tube Lines and London Underground approved lifting plans up to 11000 kgs.
- Specialist equipment to transport train wheel sets and bogies.
- Mini-bus services.
- Short notice bookings within 24 hours.
- Welfare and messing facilities.
- Advice on road transport law, construction and use regulations.
- Driver licensing requirements.
- Driver assessments and training.
- Advice on transport solutions.