Working with us
Tube Lines is delivering a £4bn programme over the next eight years to improve and maintain the Jubilee, Northern and Piccadilly lines. This is broadly completed through procurement teams aligned with the following spend categories:
- Infrastructure – Track, Signals, Civils
- Fleet – Rolling Stock, Depots, Transplant (Engineering Trains)
- Stations – Maintenance of Premises, Mechanical &Electrical , Lifts, Escalators, Fire
- Projects – Station modernisations, Step free Access, Line Upgrade
- Services – Vehicle Fleet, Support Services (IT, HR, HSQE [Health & Safety, Quality and Environment], Facilities); Temp staff and Consultancy
Tube Lines is committed to facilitating open and fair competition in accordance with EU Procurement legislation for all tendering opportunities that arise as part of our Investment programme.
We are committed to working with our suppliers to maximise value from our existing relationships and welcome prospective suppliers with innovative ideas that could improve what we currently do and help us with our key challenges.